Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New Sticker packs!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Today I was at Books-A-Million and I got a Josefina sticker pack with 10 Josefina trading card stickers! It was $1.50.

    They only had Josefina, on a display with the new cover books and the Josefina mini dolls. The sticker are the rectangular kind like the ones that come with the trading cards. I think you get all 10 different stickers in one pack so you only have to buy 1 package to get all the stickers.

    I wonder if you can get all these stickers with the regular trading cards. Has anyone else seen this, or better yet, sticker packs for any of the other dolls?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes these are new from American Girl. Five of the girls have these new sticker packs: Kaya, Josefina, Addy, Molly and Kit.

    Each pack contains all 10 stickers. They look like the trading card stickers.

    In the 2002 Trading Card series, however there were only 2 stickers for each girl except Kaya who had 4 stickers.

    I'm not sure what the marketing plan for these new items is. They are not available online (yet) but are available at some book stores. And they likely won't be available at Hallmark stores since they have since terminated their distribution arrangement with American Girl, LLC.

    - Curt

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw them at Borders the other day for Josefina and Addy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •